|Membership Type||Annually||Up to 5 Years|
|Adult (18 years of age and over)||$60||$ 60 x years|
|Junior (up to 18 years of age)||$20||$ 20 x years|
|Family (Adult member + spouse/partner)||$80||$80 x years|
|The membership has voted to increase the fee for adult membership to $60 effective May 1st of 2018
Please Note: Our membership year runs from May 1 to April 30. In an effort to keep membership fees low for members, and still maintain the facility that we have, the Club DOES NOT prorate any membership fees for mid-season or late joining.
Requirements for joining:
- A person must possess ONE of the following 4 Items
- A valid firearms license (PAL);
- A valid possession only license (POL);
- A current code of conduct from the RNC or RCMP;
- A current member sponsor.
Important points regarding membership, joining and renewing:
- A fully completed application with appropriate payment amount enclosed is required. Please Note: It is club policy to send back any incomplete or illegible applications. This includes renewing members as well. Applications that are not signed cannot be processed.
- Payment at this time can only be made Via EMT to email@example.com, cheque, money order or cash. We do not accept credit cards, or debit cards. The Club does not recommend sending cash via postal mail and cannot accept any responsibility for cash lost in the mail.
- Our membership applications are processed by volunteers. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks minimum for application processing, approval and return postage. Please keep this in mind when joining, renewing and contacting our volunteers.
- Membership cards will not to handed out to new members until the Safety Orientation Course has been completed.